THINKING OUT LOUD

Wednesday, January 07, 2015


"So baby now,
Take me into your loving arms.
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars,
oh darling, place your head on my beating heart.
I'm thinking out loud
that maybe we found love right where we are,
oh maybe we found love right where we are.
And we found love right where we are."
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran


¡Buenas! ¿Cómo estáis? Últimamente he estado mucho por Tumblr y he encontrado muchas fotos que me han gustado bastante, así que os enseño una de mis selecciones. Os recuerdo que mi tumblr es barbarities.tumblr.com y que podéis seguirme. ¡Y por cierto! ¿Podríais recomendarme cuentas que os gusten mucho o que tengan fotos que os transmitan? Gracias de antemano. Espero que os haya gustado esta fugaz entrada. ¡Un beso enorme!

Hi there! How are you? Lately I've been much on Tumblr and I have found many photos that I like so much, so I show one of my selections. Remember, my tumblr is barbarities.tumblr.com and you can follow me. And by the way! Could you recommend me accounts that you like a lot or have photos that make you feel something? Thanks. I hope you enjoyed this brief post. Love!


You Might Also Like

3 comentarios

  1. Las fotos son muy bonitas e inspiradoras!:)
    Muchos besos.

    http://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tienes exactamente los mismos gustos que yo a la hora de elegir las fotos: http://4bbeyroad.tumblr.com

    Un beso, b-isthene-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post.
    Kisses. http://thediaryofmycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete