,

SUNGLASSIN'.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014


<The sea goes quiet when the night is dark, with the light reflected jump in from the sky 
and I wonder if we'll see the moon walk by, 'cause it's shining, it's shining, 
as it lights the shadows, see the moon walk by.
The sun, the trees, the moon, the sea, the clouds above hang over me.>
The sun, the trees - Russian Red

"Buenos y soleados días". Eso pensé en el momento que fueron sacadas las fotos. Desgraciadamente, el tiempo no ha vuelto a ser el mismo (una pena, la verdad, porque tenía unas ganas terribles de bañarme en el mar). Resumiendo, quiero al verano y me casaría con él si pudiese. Así pues, os invito a ver estas fotos y a engañaros por un momento que ya ha llegado tan esperada estación.


"Good and sunny morning". That was what I thought when the photos were taken. Unfortunately, the weather hasn't been the same (a pity, sincerely, because I had terrible wishes about taking a bath in the sea). Summarizing, I love summer and I would marry it if I could. So, I invite you to see these photos and pretend for a moment that this expected season has finally arrived.

Una camiseta roja, sin mangas, anudada sin cuidado, unos vaqueros básicos (como casi siempre, remangados), plataformas blancas, gafas de sol marrones, un bolso de leopardo y accesorios varios componen el outfit de hoy. El toque "diferente", si queréis llamarlo así, lo da claramente el bolso con estampado. Las fotos fueron sacadas en A Pobra do Caramiñal, Puebla, Pobra o como vosotros queráis, que es donde veraneamos, y la playa que se ve es El Arenal. Espero que os gusten tanto como a mí.


A red, sleeveless shirt, knotted without care, a basic pair of jeans (rolled up, as usual), white platforms, brown sunglasses, a leopard handbag and several accessories form the outfit of today. The "different" touch, if you want to call it like that, is given clearly by the printed bag. The photos were taken in A Pobra do Caramiñal, Puebla, Pobra or however you like, that is where we pass the summer, and the beach you can see is El Arenal. I hope you like them as much as I do.

PD: Tengo un amigo (muy guapo) que es DJ y productor. Me haríais un enorme favor pasándoos por el siguiente link:

PS: I've got a (very handsome) friend that is DJ and productor. I'd be so pleased if you went to the following link:



shirt: losTelares, jeans: Bershka, shoes: Victoria, accessories: Claire's, sunglasses: Six, bag: Blanco

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios