,

SPOTS.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

<I wanna be drunk when I wake up,
on the right side of the wrong bed.>
Drunk - Ed Sheeran

Siempre he dicho que soy más de topos que de rayas (a pesar de que éstas también me gustan), si no, que le pregunten a mis amigas. Por eso os enseño este outfit, compuesto por un vestido negro de topitos, lunares, manchas o como diablos queráis llamarlos, blancos. Como veis, una vez más mis conjuntos simples. Vestido más plataformas más gafas de sol más (si queréis) chaqueta vaquera y un bolso de tonalidades marrones que estaba perdido en el fondo del armario. Y ya está. Todo solucionado. Aunque me habría gustado poder añadirle un cinturón negro para ajustar bien la cintura, no pudo ser. Es una pena no poder poner conjuntos así a diario, porque la verdad, me encantan, pero qué se le va a hacer.

I have always said that I prefer spots to stripes (however, I also like them), ask my friends. That's why I show you this outfit, formed by a black dress with white spots. As you can see, here's one more of my basic sets of clothes. Dress plus platforms plus sunglasses plus (if you want) jean jacket and a brown tones handbag that was lost at the bottom of the wardrobe. And that's it. All finished. Even though I wish I had a black belt to fit the waist properly, it couldn't be. It's a pity not to wear this kind of suits daily, because I truly love them, but what can we do. 


Las fotos fueron sacadas por mi madre, Gracia, en Madrid, algunas en Plaza Mayor y otras en el Congreso de los Diputados. De hecho, tengo otra entrada preparada de esta Semana Santa en dicho sitio. Espero que os gusten, ¡saludos!

 These photos were taken by my mother, Gracia, in Madrid, some in Plaza Mayor and others in the Congreso de los Diputados. In fact, I have another prepared post from this "Holy Week" in that place. I hope you liked them. Kind regards!


dress: H&M, shoes: Victoria, sunglasses: Six, jacket and handbag: Blanco


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios