RUDE.

Sunday, April 27, 2014


<I'm Miss Autonomy, Miss Nowhere. I'm at the bottom of me.
I'm miss Miss Androgyny, Miss Don’t care. What I've done to me?>
Miss Nothing - The Pretty Reckless

Antes de decir nada, lo siento. Las fotos de esta sesión están tan sumamente desenfocadas que no se sabe si la que sale soy yo o es niebla coloreada. A lo que iba; el conjunto de hoy. Puesto que el día que sacamos estas fotos fue una de esas tardes grises en las que poco hay que hacer y, por si fuera poco, estaba en mi pueblo de veraneo, me vestí de oscuro. Así destaca más la camiseta, opino. Pone "RUDE" ("maleducado" en castellano), por si no se aprecia bien. Como casi siempre, el toque de color en los labios (y seguirá siendo así). Por cierto, la chaqueta de cuero es una de las prendas más vendidas de la temporada. Las hay a muchos precios en distintas tiendas y, sinceramente, es una de esas chaquetas que vas a usar una y otra vez. La mía la compré en Stradivarius, y no me arrepiento (aunque quizás debí coger la S en lugar de la M). 

Before saying anything, I'm sorry. The photos of this shoot are so so so disfocused that it's difficult to say if it's me or if it's colored fog. Well; the outfit of the day. As the day we took these photos was one of that grey afternoons when you don't have much to do and I was in my summer village, I wore black. Thus the T-shirt stands out more, I think. It's written "RUDE" on it, if you can't appreciate it. As usual, the color touch of the outfit is in the lips (and it will remain like that). Also, the black leather jacket is one of the most sold clothes in the season. You can find it for a lot of prices in different shops and, sincerely, it is one of these jackets you're going to use again and again. Mine is from Stradivarius, and I don't regret about it (even though I maybe should have bought the S size instead of the M one).

Aunque las fotos no son allá muy buenas, como he dicho antes, creo que son bonitas o, por lo menos, un intento de ello. Me gustan, espero que a vosotros también. Un saludo enorme.

Although the photos are not very good, as I have said before, I think they are cool, or at least, they are an attempt of it. And I like them, hope you do too. Huge regards.

sunglasses: Six, jacket: Stradivarius, T-shirt: Primark, jeggins: Bershka, shoes: Victoria

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios