,

SPRING IS HERE.

Thursday, April 17, 2014


<And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies,
the beautiful kind making up for last time,
taking flight, making me feel right.>
Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran

Oh, la primavera, dichosa estación en la que no sabes qué ponerte, pues hace sol y a los cinco minutos llueve. Me encanta, a pesar de todo. En esta entrada os enseño el siguiente conjunto, en el cual figura una camiseta que es un prenda diez (seguramente ya se la hayáis visto a muchas por ahí), que es de Bershka y la hay en mil colores y estampados. Yo me la he puesto con una chaqueta larga pues no hacía demasiado calor el día en el que fueron sacadas estas fotos. La he combinado con unos vaqueros claros básicos, botines con plataforma (que a saber de qué año son) y un collar que le cogí prestado a una amiga.

Oh, spring, that season in which you don't know what to wear, because it's sunny and five minutes later is raining. I love it, though. In this post, I show you the next outfit, in which it figures a crop top that is a very cool clothing (you have  probably seen a lot in the streets), which is from Bershka and there are thousands of colours and printings to choose. I wore it with a long jacket because the day when these photos were taken wasn't very hot. I combined it with light basic jeans, platform boots (God knows from which year) and a long collar that I borrowed from a friend.



Las fotos fueron sacadas, una vez más, por Carlota Guede, así pues, méritos a ella. El lugar es Oporto, por última ocasión, en un museo que visitamos. Y nada, espero que os guste esta sesión, pues me parece que el escenario es bastante distinto (y bonito).

These photos were taken, once again, by Carlota Guede, so, give credits to her. The place is Oporto, the last time, in a museum where we were. So, hope you like this photo-shoot, because I think that the scenery is so different (and beautiful).



crop top: Bershka, jacket: Prenatal, jeans: Primark, shoes: Kickers, handbag: Blanco.

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. Baby, you are really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bárbara me alegro muchísimo de que hicieras un blog después de tanto tiempo. Me encantan las fotos y está genial. Besoos

    ReplyDelete