MAKE IT YOURS.

Thursday, September 04, 2014


 "Take your journey, change your body, find your soul."

¡Buenas! Hoy os traigo una de mis entradas favoritas, hecha por mi madre, una vez más. Las fotos fueron tomadas en Pobra do Caramiñal y Vilanova de Arousa (Galicia, España). Estoy realmente contenta con el resultado (que a decir verdad me ha costado decidir, pues sacamos cientos de fotos) y espero que a vosotros os pase lo mismo.

Hi! Today I bring you one of my favorite posts, made by my mother, again. The photos were taken in Pobra do Caramiñal and Vilanova de Arousa (Galicia, Spain). I'm so glad with the result (which in truth has cost me decide, because we took hundreds of pictures) and I hope you do it as well.

Tenía muchas ganas de enseñaros los pantalones, ya que me encantan. Son de Aninoto, se los cogí a mi madre del armario, igual que el sombrero. El hecho de que sean muy largos hace que queden muy bien si pones tacones, ya que te alargan visualmente las piernas. Cómo eran flojos, los combiné con una camiseta básica y ajustada negra, de manga media. Los tacones ya os los había mostrado, son de MaryPaz, realmente cómodos. Y el bolso es de Primark, que me ha dado un resultado buenísimo. Maquillaje suave en los ojos como casi siempre y labios rojos. Hacía ya tiempo que no subía una entrada de moda, así que ojalá os guste tanto verla como a mí me ha complacido hacerla. ¡Un beso y hasta pronto!

I really wanted to show you the trousers, 'cause I love them. They're from Aninoto; I took them from my mum's closet, like the hat. The fact that they are very long makes that combined very well if you wear heels because it will visually lengthen the legs. As they're floppy, I put them with a basic black and tight shirt, half sleeve. The heels I had already shown you, from MaryPaz, they're really comfortable. And bag from Primark, which has given me a terrific result. Gentle eye makeup as usual and red lips. Long time ago since I posted up about fashion, so hopefully you enjoy it as much as I  was delighted to do it. Kisses and see you!




 hat: Blanco | T-shirt: Zara | trousers: Aninoto | shoes: MaryPaz | bag: Primark

You Might Also Like

34 comentarios

  1. Tienes varios fallos en la escritura de la entrada, como escribir dos veces fotos o podes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, se me habían pasado. Un saludo.

      Delete
  2. Cariño estás fantástica con ese look! un besito! te espero en mi blog!

    www.ShoesAndBasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esta entrada es de las buenas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. estas increíble!!

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty girl :)


    I would like to ask for your help to vote me to be the newest brand ambassador of Cream Silk in the Philippines. Just go to this link and look for me ( CIELO FERNANDO )
    Your vote will really mean a lot to me. And by the way, you can vote as many as you can so please do help me :)

    The Girl Behind the Pen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful trousers! You look so fabulous! I would LOVE to visit Spain one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous black&white look!:)

    xxMonica
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so pretty! Such a chic outfit. Would be great if we could follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin, let me know! x

    www.rougeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encantan los pantalones, no pueden quedar más estilismos

    NUEVO POST SORTEO
    WWW.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Preciosa!! Y los pantalones son una pasada!!!

    Thepineppletea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous look! I love the way you have styled that!

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Il blog è bello come sempre!
    Nuovo post da me: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/09/casual-summer-look-questo-video-mostra.html#more fammi sapere cosa ne pensi! bacio!

    The blog is beautiful as always!
    New post from me: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/09/casual-summer-look-this-video-mostra.html#more let me know what you think! kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encantan esos pantalones. Un look genial!

    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me encantan esos pantalones, están como para salir a bailar toda la moche.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! I'll check it right now, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous outfit, you look great!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

  17. Such beautiful pictures again! And love your look

    ReplyDelete