,

PARÍS: 3ª PARTE.

Thursday, July 10, 2014


<I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things,
like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you and memories I never can scape.>
Amnesia - 5 Seconds Of Summer

¡Hola! Seguimos con las fotos de París, y aún quedan dos entradas más del viaje. Como no me siento demasiado inspirada ni con ganas de escribir, os diré básicamente que este día visitamos Notre-Damme y los jardines de Luxembourg. El conjunto: vaqueros, camiseta negra acompañada de un fular y plataformas blancas con calcetines oscuros. Así de simple. Espero que os guste., ¡nos vemos!

Hello there! We continue with the photos of Paris, and there are still two more posts of the trip. As I don't feel too inspired to write, I will say basically that this day we visited Notre-Damme cathedral and Luxembourg Gardens. The outfit: jeans, black T-shirt accompanied by a scarf and white platforms with dark socks. It's that simple. Hope you like it, see you!





T-shirt: Zara | jeans, bag: Primark | belt: Stradivarius | shoes: Victoria

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios