END AND BEGINNING.

Thursday, July 24, 2014


<There's a million you's baby boy, so don't be dumb
I've got 99 problems but you won't be one.>
Problem - Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea

A pesar de ser verano y, por regla general, tener más tiempo libre, no he podido sacar fotos nuevas, así pues os traigo estas, que son de hace tiempo pero que me gustaron y decido subirlas. El conjunto es cómodo y ligero. La camiseta, puedes usarla tanto como para diario como para noche dependiendo del collar con el que lo combines. Debido a las fiestas del Apóstol, es posible que tarde un poco más en subir la próxima entrada. Así que, espero que os gusten y, ¡felices fiestas!

Although it's summer and, usually, people have more free time, I wasn't able to take new photos, so I bring those, that are old, but I like them and I've decided to upload them. The outfit is comfortable and lightweight. The tee, you can use both to daily and to night depending on the necklace you combine it with. Due to Apóstol's holidays, it may take a little longer to upload the next post. So, I hope you like it and happy holidays!


instagram: barbaritiex
lookbook: barbarities


T-shirt: Bershka | necklace: Six | shorts: Bandolli | belt: Stradivarius | shoes: Blanco

You Might Also Like

4 comentarios